- Sheep Creek is in Ravalli County, southwest Montana
- The project covers 223 claims representing over 4500 acres ( approximately 7 square miles) of total land package.
- The claims are on multiple-use ground administered by the U.S. Forest Service.
- Sheep Creek has nearby roads, power, and water supply
- Montana is a mining friendly state
- Negligible levels of thorium will eliminate need for NRC permitting
- The company’s Sheep Creek, Montana property is one of the highest-grade light rare earth projects in the US.